Applicable from 09 September, 2022
- the personal data collected;
- the processing of said data;
- who has access to the said data;
- the rights of the users of the website;
Article 2 - Applicable laws
Personal Data must be:
- processed legally, loyally and transparently in regard to the party concerned (licit, loyal, transparent);
- collected with a fixed purpose, explicit and legitimate, and not be processed later in a way incompatible with these purposes; the later processing for archival purposes in the general interest, for scientific research purposes, for historical or statistical purposes, is not considered, in accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1, as incompatible with the original purposes (restriction of purposes);
- appropriate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary regarding the purposes for which they are being processed (data minimisation);
- correct and, if necessary, updated; any reasonable measure must be taken to delete or correct inaccurate personal data, in keeping with the purposes of processing (exactitude);
- retained in a form allowing for the identification of the party concerned for a duration consistent with the purpose of the processing; personal data may be retained for a longer period of time as long as it is for archival purposes in the general interest, for scientific research purposes, for historical or statistical purposes, is not considered, in accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1, and as long as the appropriate technical and organisational measures are implemented as required by the legislation in order to protect the rights and liberties of the party concerned (limitation of retention);
- processed in a way that ensures an appropriate safety of the personal data, including the protection against the unauthorised or unlawful processing of said data, and the destruction or accidental damages through the appropriate technical and organisational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
The processing is licite only if, and as long as at least one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
- the party concerned agreed to the processing of their personal data for one or multiple specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary to the fulfillment of a contract to which the party concerned is a part of or the fulfillment of contractual measures taken at the request of the concerned party;
- the processing is necessary in accordance with the legal obligations imposed on the party in charge of the processing;
- the processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the concerned party or any other natural person;
- the processing is necessary to the fulfillment of a general interest mission or a mission coming within the competency of the public authority invested in the party in charge of the processing;
- the processing is necessary to the legitimate purposes pursued by the party in charge of the processing or a third party, unless the interest, liberties and fundamental rights of the party concerned, demanding a protection of the personal data, especially when the concerned party is a child , prevail.
Article 3 - Consent
The users acknowledge that when using the Website, they consent to:
Article 4 - Data collected
The collection of the following data is a possibility on the website:
- email address;
- data saved by the user;
- messages with the support;
- connection history;
- auto-fill data.
This data can be collected using the following methods:
- during the visit and connections to the website;
- during the creation of an account on the website;
- during communications with the customer service.
Article 5 - Data collected automatically
When the users visit and connect to the website, the automatic collection and retention of the following information is possible:
- IP address;
- localisation data;
- hardware and software details;
- clicked links on the website;
- content consulted on the website.
Article 6 - How is you data used
The data collected automatically or when the user perform certain actions are used for the following purposes:
- the customer service;
- personalisation of the services and messages addressed to the user;
- fight against fraud;
- website security;
- user knowledge, statistics and website performance.
Article 7 - Third parties
User data may be shared with third party to the following purposes:
- service and communitation.
Third Parties are not allowed to access user data beyond what is reasonably needed to fulfil the given purposes.
Article 8 - Other disclosures
User data will not be sold or shared with any third party, except in the following event:
- if required by law;
- if required by any legal proceeding;
- to prove or protect our legal rights;
- if the company is sold.
If the user follows links to other websites, please note that we are not responsible nor have any control over these websites Privacy Policies.
Article 9 - How long are personal data retained for ?
Personal Data is only retained as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose it was collected for.
Article 10 - How are personal data protected ?
- personal Data will not be retained longer than necessary to the fulfillment of the purpose it was collected for;
- the appropriate retention duration is determined, the quantity, nature and sensitivity of the data considered, as well as the purpose of data processing;
- personal Data will be deleted or anonymised in accordance with applicable legislations;
- the collection of personal data is done to ensure the proper operation of the services provided and optimise user experience;
Personal Data is secured using the following security measures : encryption, encrypted storage, authorisation levels, backup of data, physical security measures for the servers. These security measures are constantly revised to conform to the latest technologies.
Even with all these precautions in place to ensure the safety of the users and their data, there still remains a risk of damage. The Internet as a whole can be, sometimes, not very safe and it is impossible to guarantee the complete security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Article 11 - International data transfer
User data may be consulted, processed or collected in the following countries:
France, United States of America.
Article 12 - Minors
The RGPD explains that people under 15 are considered minors regarding data collection. Minors must have their legal guardian consent for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Article 13 - User rights
In accordance with the RGPD, users have the following rights as concerned party:
- right of access;
- right of rectification;
- right of deletion;
- right of processing restriction;
- right of data portability;
- right of objection.
More information about these rights is available under Chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the RGPD.
Article 14 - How to rectify, delete or object to collected data
If the user wishes their data to be rectified or deleted in any way, they can contact the privacy protection agent at:
Data Controller: Julien Veuillet
Email address: contact [at] wakdev.com
Article 15 - Alterations
Article 16 - Contact
Email address: contact [at] heaterLink.ir
Postal address: SAS WAKDEV, 16 rue des Violettes, 21121 Fontaine-les-Dijon, Canada (CA)